PLEASE KINDLY VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE: www.clairhursteyecare.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We are now CLAIRHURST EYE CARE.
We have moved to 511 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto ON, M6C 1A1.
St Clair west Street level of the Clairhurst Medical Building. Major Intersection: Bathurst & St. Clair CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION: ST CLAIR WEST STATION
Dr. Modupe (“Nikky”) Oladeji is a primary health care provider who specializes in the examination, diagnosis, treatment, management and prevention of disease and disorders of the visual system, the eye and associated structures as well as the diagnosis of ocular manifestations of systemic conditions.
As a primary eye care provider, Dr. Oladeji is skilled in:
- The Co-management of eye health and vision care in cooperation with physicians and other health professionals.
- The employment of instruments, procedures or agents to measure, examine or diagnose visual defects or abnormal conditions of the eye such as glaucoma, cataracts and retinal disorders;
- Vision conditions such as myopia, hypermetropia, astigmatism and presbyopia
- Binocular vision conditions such as covergence insufficiency, which can cause eye discomfort and difficulty reading.
- Systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes
- The prescribing, fitting and application of glasses, contact lenses, low vision aids or other devices to correct, relieve or treat the eye.
- The prescription, supervision and management of therapy for the improvement/monitoring of visual health.
- The laser surgery co-management and consult: Working with top LASIK and laser surgeons in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Clinic is conveniently located at 511 St. Clair Avenue West, Toronto ON. Southwest Corner of St. Clair & Bathurst.
We operate a full scope eye (optometry) clinic with highly trained staff and state of the art equipment. Our highly trained and friendly staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to all age group in a comfortable, friendly and professional atmosphere.
New patients, Walk-ins & emergency patients are welcome. Saturday appointments are also available.
We accept Cash, Debit, MasterCard® and Visa®.
New! Direct payment from these Insurance Companies - Green Shield, Great West Life, Sunlife, Blue Cross & MORE
Once again thank you for choosing us as your primary eye care service provider!